Account Specialist II
This position performs a variety of cashier, clerical and general office duties. Interested individuals should be highly motivated, customer service oriented, possess excellent communication skills, able to perform a wide range of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under pressure of time-sensitive deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include: • Receiving and processing tax payments for current and delinquent motor vehicle, real property and personal property taxes in accordance to relevant laws, policies and procedures
• Processing redemption payments
• Issuing Motor Vehicle Decals
• Handling cash and check transactions
• Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer
• Answering department telephone calls
• Travel to service center locations as needed
This position requires: • High School Diploma supplemented by 1 - 2 years' experience in Banking, Accounting or related field.
• Strong knowledge of banking or accounting practices.
• Strong knowledge of standard software applications such as Microsoft Office.
• Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.Closing Date/Time: 4/16/2021 11:59 PM Eastern