Administrative Assistant III
High energy, professional, administrative support to Program Managers needed for this position to assist with programmatic duties in patient focused and operational areas, including payroll, data entry, systems management, patient and staff support. Problem-solving, critical thinking and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers desired.
HIRING HOURLY: $18.22
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings. OPEN UNTIL FILLED - APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY
Duties and Responsibilities
This position provides clerical and administrative support to Program Managers responsible for patient focused and operational programs. A high level of personal organization, ability to prioritize, change and effective communication skills desired to fulfill the following duties, including, but not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining data tracking systems, including developing Excel spreadsheets
- Entering data and maintaining Inventory control systems,
- Composing correspondence from designated personnel,
- Collecting timesheets and processing bi-weekly payroll batch,
- Entering agency work orders into County-wide system,
- Filing and maintaining hard copy records for audits,
- Arranging internal and external meetings,
- Ordering and purchasing of office and program supplies,
- Assisting with budget processes,
- Working across agency departments to gather information and provide reports,
- Assisting internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner,
- And other duties as assigned to support the programs and agency.
This position may be designated to report to work during hazardous weather or emergency conditions.
Position requires: Graduation from High School or possession of a GED, with an Associate's Degree, some college, or other additional training preferred; and three (3) or more years of experience in general office operations, including experience with public contact; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
In addition, the chosen candidate must possess the following skills:
Excellent interpersonal and written communication,
- Effective verbal communication,
- The ability to work independently,
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner,
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and personal computing.