We are looking for dedicated substance use disorder counselors to provide individual and group counseling and case management services to patients in a substance abuse treatment milieu.
There are two positions available.
- In the Opioid Treatment Program
- In Adult Drug Court
HIRING HOURLY: $20.40
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED - APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY, 12/31/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Clinically assessing clients;
- Developing individualized treatment plans;
- Documenting clinical services;
- Providing individual and group services;
- Making referrals and coordinating care with internal and/or external programs;
- Providing community education presentations;
- Utilizing an electronic medical records system to maintain clinical records within applicable regulations and standards;
- Maintaining contact with client referral sources;
- Meeting clinical productivity requirements;
- Delivering services within agency, state, UCR and DHEC guidelines.
* Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, with a minimum of 1 years of experience in counseling or case management; or a Bachelor's Degree in the same fields supplemented with at least 3 years of experience in counseling or case management;
* The selected candidate must obtain the SCAADAC Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) credential within 3 years of hire;
* Knowledge of several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based;
* Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills;
* A valid SC driver's license.
Master's Degree and current Certified Addictions Counselor credential preferred. Spanish Speaking candidates highly desired.Closing Date/Time: