Counselor I (Adult Drug Court)
The chosen candidate will provide individual and group counseling in an outpatient setting for patients in the Charleston County Probate Court Adult Drug Court (ADC) Program.
HIRING HOURLY RANGE: $20.40 - $21.66
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED - APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY, 12/31/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Clinically assessing clients;
* Developing individualized treatment plans;
* Documenting clinical services;
* Providing individual and group services;
* Making referrals and coordinating care with internal and/or external programs;
* Meeting weekly with all ADC members (Judges, Solicitors, etc.);
* Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in counseling or case management;
* The selected candidate must obtain the SCAADAC Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) credential within 3 years of hire. Current Certified Addictions Counselor credential preferred;
* Knowledge of several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based;
* Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills;
* A valid SC driver's license.
* Spanish Speaking candidates highly desired.Closing Date/Time: