Awendaw District Fire Department is seeking qualified firefighters for 48/96 shift work.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $29,420 - $40,035 (Estimated Annual Salary)
Employment offers are contingent upon a criminal background check, drug screening, and a medical physical.
The Awendaw District Fire Department and Charleston County offers an exceptional benefits package.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2021.
All prospective candidates must possess the following minimum requirements:
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid S.C. driver's license (Class E or CDL) with a good driving record (10 year driving record required with application)
- Current IFSAC or Pro-Board Firefighter II certification
- Current SCFA Emergency Vehicle Drivers Training (EVDT) certification
- Current SCFA Haz-Mat Operations Certification, or higher
- Current Medical Emergency Responder/Professional CPR Certification or higher
- NIMS / ICS 100, ICS 200, and NIMS 700
- Perform strenuous exertion, potentially for prolonged periods of time
- Lift and drag at least 140 pounds and lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
Additional Preferred Certificates:
- NREMT-Basic or higher
Closing Date/Time: 4/16/2021 11:59 PM Eastern