Humn Resources Talent Acquisition Specialist
Due to recent internal promotion, Charleston County is for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Human Resources Team. Reporting to the Manager of Compensation and Recruitment this position will continue and improve on the County's innovative and creative recruiting methods to attract top talent for Charleston County Government. Responsibilities include; County branding, applicant sourcing and screening. As a business partner provide recruiting support to all County departments, coordinate events, attend hiring fairs, and work with various agencies to promote the County job opportunities.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $46,945 - $63,856 (Estimated Annual Salary)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a collaborative relationship with internal departments, serving as business partner; assist and strategize with recruiting needs, plans, and advertisements.
- Review and Implement fresh recruiting strategies to attract top talent for hard to fill positions.
- Proficient at utilizing all Microsoft products and the NEOGOV applicant system, assist applicants, and run tracking reports.
- Create digital job ads, skillful at advertising on various social media sites to generate applicant leads within budget parameters. Respond to inquiries and provide information to candidates on job openings.
- Navigate a variety of social media sites and various external websites to expand the County presence and to source passive candidates.
- Maintain a database of hiring events for all County recruiters to access, coordinate enrollment, funding, communication and participation. Order, maintain and track a working supply of County logo items.
- Attend various job fairs, work with local high schools and colleges, give career presentations and attend other County sponsored events.
- Work with the Public Information Office and Webmaster to create video and photo content, for advertising on a variety of social media sites, and other advertising platforms.
- Develop job positing brochures for executive level positions, create flyers, posters and look for opportunities to showcase the County.
- Coordinate the annual Summer Youth Program.
- Work with HR Analyst to create recruitment performance measures
- Manage recruitment budget
- This is an exempt position and will require travel to career fairs and other local community events, and will require some weekend or evening hours.
Education and Experience:
Associates Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field required Bachelor's Degree preferred. Five (5) years of successful experience in Human Resources, experience in recruiting is preferred. Certification in Human Resources: PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP, CEBS is preferred.Closing Date/Time: 5/14/2021 11:59 PM Eastern